The most real love exist one place alone, on the crucifixion cross with the innocent Jesus, in our place, for mine and your sin. Christianity Valentine’s day is the cross at Calvary. Christianity first victory is the cross and resurrection! All other true (agape) love is powered from Christ’s example on the cross. Enjoy these 20 Scriptures about the Resurrection!
May the power of Christ sacrifice and resurrection meet you where you are and take you to into His bright future for you, your family, and your neighbors!
Five Tips To Spruce Your Love
- Watch a few of these movies surrounding the Crucifixion or Resurrection, check out this link.
- Today or this week, do communion at home during your main meals and go over passages of the last supper and appreciate the breaking of the bread of His broken body for you, and the pouring of wine as his blood was poured for you.
- Today or this week, memorize some scriptures on the crucifixion and resurrections, found in the above slideshow or from another list of Scriptures on the Resurrection, check out another list of Resurrection passages.
- Call your spouse, a friend or family member and tell them how the love of Christ (from the cross) spurs your love for them.
- Take a love score, for your spouse/marriage (if married), or for your God (whether single or married)
He is risen and he is the conqueror! The third Christian final victory is when Christ comes back with the sword piercing through His mouth!
“11 Then I saw heaven opened, and there was a white horse. Its rider is called Faithful and True, and He judges and makes war in righteousness. 12 His eyes were like a fiery flame, and many crowns were on His head. He had a name written that no one knows except Himself. 13 He wore a robe stained with blood, and His name is the Word of God. 14 The armies that were in heaven followed Him on white horses, wearing pure white linen. 15 A sharp sword came from His mouth, so that He might strike the nations with it. He will shepherd them with an iron scepter. He will also trample the winepress of the fierce anger of God, the Almighty. 16 And He has a name written on His robe and on His thigh: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.” Revelation 19:11-16, Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)